Sametab is the internal home page for modern organization. We help businesses stay aligned by providing tools that help them deeply communicate with their employees. We are looking for our first front end engineer – someone who loves coding and building products as much as they like delighting customers and finds excitement in being a part of building a cross-functional engineering team from the ground up. As one of the first software engineers you'll be a fundamental component of our new team and integral in the design and development of all our core products. As an early engineer at Sametab you'll be working with a large array of different technologies and fields. Expect lots of interesting challenges.
The members of the Sametab team have long-time experience in building SaaS startups and worked as early employees in fast-growing companies in Silicon Valley. They are experienced engineers with strong backgrounds in building delightful products and scalable infrastructures.
👉Read here our hiring philosophy.
At Sametab you'll
- Work with HTML, CSS, JS, and React on the front end
- Bring new features from concept to final shipped product
- Come up with new product directions and contribute with ideas
- Partecipate in occasional product meetings to discuss ideas, implementation and requirements
As an early employee, you’ll have an opportunity to make a large impact on the culture of our engineering team. Our ideal candidate is a humble leader, equally capable of teaching and learning.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of development experience
- 2+ years of experience in React.js
- 1+ year of experience in Typescript
- Experience with SPA (single page applications), PWA (Progressive Web Applications)
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS3, including CSS methodologies & build tools
- Experience with Git and web-based version control platforms like Github and Bitbucket
- Proficient in designing, building, consuming and documenting APIs (REST, GraphQL)
- A strong understanding of user research and atomic design
- An analytical approach to testing new features
- BS degree in Computer Science or appropriate and high-level work history
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.